THE GOOD TIMES HOUSE PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB
THE RULES OF THE HOUSE
These rules (the ‘rules’), are amended from time to time in accordance with the
terms of the rules, these are The Rules of the club.
Member Liaison : Lorien Steadman
– U35 Member Liaison : Rion Pierre Forde
– General Manager : Sam Noar
– Assistant General Manager : Evan Harmon
Restaurant Bookings & Enquiries – 01242 525866
Membership – email@example.com
Events – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official opening times
8am – 12am Tuesday to Thursday
8am – 1am Friday
9am – 2am Saturday
10am – 6pm Sunday
1. NAME & LOCATION The name of the club is ‘The Good Times House’ and it is
located at 8 Imperial Square, Cheltenham, GL50 1QB. (referred to in these rules as
2. OBJECT OF THE CLUB The objects of the club are the provision of facilities
and amenities of a private club, run on commercial principles, for the purpose of
facilitating the social interaction and intercourse of persons connected with or
interested in the arts and business. Also to include professionals within the sports,
racing, film, music, tv and finance industries.
3. MEMBERSHIP Members are proposed by our selected committee or Founder
Members. The member must be present with a valid ID card to be allowed in with
his/her guest/s. Any guest must be accompanied by a member unless pre organised
by the management.
4.MEMBERS AND GUESTS Guests must arrive with the member. Guests of
members will have to sign in providing their details on arrival. Guests need to be
with a member at all times. The member is responsible for their guests.
5. ENTRY The management have the right to refuse entry to a member, or their
guests, irrespective of membership level.
6. MANAGEMENT The management have the right to revoke a membership at any
time. Management has final decision on all matters.
7. DRESS CODE : It is encouraged to dress appropriately for ‘The Good Time
By way of illustration of this Bye-Law, the following items of dress are not
acceptable in the The Good Times House
Shorts;T-shirts or their close relations; But fine with jacket.
Tracksuits or shell-suits;
Rugby or football tops or other sportswear.
Clothing with large or offensive logos, inscriptions or advertisements.
The Following are strictly prohibited within the club and may result in a member
• Photography – social media should be discreet and should not involve or feature
other members and their guests.
• Illegal substances.
• Smoking (but accepted on the terrace)
• Verbal abuse to other guests or staff
• Intentional damage to fixtures and/or fittings (any damage will be billed to the
guests or member at fault).
• Mobile phones – are prohibited unless used for conversation in privately hired
meeting rooms or on the garden terrace. If using phones for messaging is
necessary, this can be done discreetly inside the hours of 9-5pm.
• Laptops – are prohibited unless used in privately hired meeting rooms or in the
Jacky room, the Sophie room and the Hudson room, from 9-5pm.
9. NEIGHBOURS We have a responsibility to our neighbours’ welfare and will not
permit loud or disruptive behaviour outside the club. Noise should be kept to a
minimum. Please ensure you leave quietly.
10. BILLS All bills must be settled at point of sale or before leaving. Any unpaid
bills will be processed by management on the same day. Unless agreed by
11. CHILDREN No children are permitted in the club without express permission
of the management and if allowed, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Minors are not permitted in the venue after 7pm
12. DATA PROTECTION Personal Information and bank details may be kept by
the club during the period of membership. These will be strictly protected in
accordance with data security. These details will be deleted on cancellation of the
membership. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that all membership fees
can be processed successfully. Failure may result in cancellation of the membership
13. CANCELLATION POLICY for Members paying by Direct Debit: Your club
membership will automatically renew each year, with membership fees payable
yearly in advance. By setting up a Direct Debit payment members acknowledge that
this payment will be taken annually unless cancelled in writing at least 10 days
prior to your renewal date. To cancel your membership please contact the
management team and contact your bank to arrange for the cancellation of your
Direct Debit payment. Please note that once payment for membership fees has
been made these are non-refundable
14. CCTV There is external cctv at the House for the security of our members and
15. CAPACITY Please note, when we have reached our capacity additional
members will not be granted access to the building. During festivals we allow
temporary memberships so please be aware and book early as we operate on a first
come first served basis unless booked in advance. Members can reserve exclusive
use of the club; to include a floor or a room.
We can close 24 times a year for committee or members exclusive events (exclusive
16. DIRECT DEBIT Membership shall be paid annually by Direct Debit.